- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TARGET ENERGY collects the following data
- Personal identification information Name, email address, phone number, etc
- Data required for Certification purposes
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TARGET ENERGY with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register for Certification and Re-certification.
TARGET ENERGY may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- TARGET ENERGY Headquarters
How will we use your data?
TARGET ENERGY collects your data so that we can:
- Process your Certification, manage your account.
- Create account in Aee-europe.org
- Email you to inform of TARGET ENERGY Activities
When TARGET ENERGY processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. Also we will share your information with IB TARGET ENERGY headquarters as required for processing of your certification.
How do we store your data?
TARGET ENERGY securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken], backups, protection… . etc.
TARGET ENERGY will keep your data for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
TARGET ENERGY would like to send you information about IB TARGET ENERGY activities and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TARGET ENERGY from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the IB TARGET ENERGY Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
TARGET ENERGY would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access-You have the right to request TARGET ENERGY for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TARGET ENERGY correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TARGET ENERGY to complete information you believe is in complete.
The right to erasure-You have the right to request that TARGET ENERGY erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TARGET ENERGY restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing. – You have the right to object to TARGET ENERGY ‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TARGET ENERGY transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make are quest, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies o similar technology.
For further information, visit all about cookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality-TARGET ENERGY uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Advertising-TARGET ENERGY uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. TARGET ENERGY sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TARGET ENERGY has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.